Friday, March 24, 2017

GREEN/RED STAR NAVTREK - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

To those Green and Red Stars and Staff Cadets participating in next week's NavTREK, here are the particulars of this activity:


Thursday March 30th - 6:30pm

  • Kit Inspection for Red and Green Stars
  • A short O Group for Staff Cadets that have signed up
  • Dress: Civilians

Friday March 31st
  • Arrive at Mewata at 6:00pm

Sunday April 2nd
  • Parent Pick Up/Dismissal at 4:00pm


Kit list for this exercise can be found here: http://www.calgaryhighlanderscadets.com/training/Kit_List_V4.pdf

Please note: the weather can change at anytime. Bring appropriate clothing for the conditions.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Lance Corporal Chua, I didn't get the chance to fill out the sign up FTX sign up sheet, can you please kindly include me in the sheet as I will be joining this NavTREK training. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me sir this is Cpl Carmell and I would like to sign up for the NAVTREK FTX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me sir this is Lcpl Shehzad.What are Civilians?

    ReplyDelete